Why Cloud Phones or Security Systems?
As with any option there are pros and cons to having cloud phones or cloud security cameras. Below we will discuss each in more detail. Be sure to contact us with any questions and or concerns. Let us get you a solution catered to your company!
Cloud/Hosted Phones & PBX
As with traditional PBX’s, you need to buy the ohones and the PBX unit modules licneses and more. Cloud/Hosted PBX’s need minimal hardware, phones, paging system adapter, and Internet is about all you need. But, you still get a full featured PBX system. In many cases you have more features than with traditional.
Knowing that budget is always a concern, we can quote both new and refurbished options for your phones. This lowers the upfront costs even more! With manageable monthly costs you will see the benefits immediately! We offer Polycom and Vtech phones.
So many features that will will just list a few, want a feature just ask as it may be available!
- Unlimited calling
- Unlimited Internet faxing
- Voicemail with email delivery
- Free local phone number
- Free toll free number
- Keep your existing number
- Advanced call management
- Auto attendant
- Call logs
- Multi-site support
- Nextiva mobile app (iPhone, iPad, Android)
- Nextiva desktop app
- Instant messaging & presence
- Team messaging & presence
- Unlimited conference calls
- Unlimited web conferencing
- Unlimited SMS messages
- Professionally recorded greeting (1)
- And SO MUCH MORE! IE: Analytics, Call Recording, Call Center, and still more! Ask!!
- Video stored both locally in the camera and in the cloud.
- Media and signaling protected by end-to-end encryption.
- Cloud is redundant across 7 North American datacenters.
- No local proxy or bridge device required.
- Automated security patching from the cloud to every device.
- Modern HTML5 based web interface allows secure remote access.
- Android and iPhone mobile app for secure monitoring on the go.
- Additional bandwidth savings over H.264 without quality loss.